This is an accessibility statement from Mamas are Cool
Measures to support accessibility
Mamas are Cool takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of mamasarecool.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. mamasarecool.com is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
- E-mail: email@example.com
We try to respond to feedback within 7 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
mamasarecool.com is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The latest available versions of web browsers and assistive technology
Accessibility of mamasarecool.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Mamas are Cool assessed the accessibility of mamasarecool.com by the following approaches:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Mamas are Cool’s Community Support